A Condominium and Planned Community Practice, Lorman Seminar. More information is available online.
Do you live in a condo? Are you a home owner looking to make a lifestyle transition? Deborah Howes specializes in seminars and dispute resolution services related to community living. Having offered her expertise in the development of the New Condo Property Act, Deborah will discuss the pluses and minuses of condo living and clarify the rules and regulations that surround community housing. Bring a friend, your questions and your concerns, and join Deborah for this informative session.
Dealing With Difficult People
Condominiums are communities and businesses, built on people. Often persons don’t know the people involved until they buy a condominium unit. Condominium owners, managers, and directors all have to deal with difficult people. How do you recognize a difficult person? What can you do when you encounter a difficult person? How can you prevent repeat performances? The seminar will provide you with at least nine (9) tips and tools to deal with the difficult people in your condominium.
- Bullies and Difficult People in Condominium/ Building Better Community Conflict Resolution, CCI-SAC – 2014
- Listen to Me – Bullies and Difficult People, CCI-NAC – 2014
- Bullies & Difficult People in Condominium, CCI-NAC – 2014
- Dealing with Difficult People at a Meeting – Article – 2009
- Dealing with Difficult People, CCI-SSC AGM & Conference – 2006
- Dealing with Difficult People, ACMO CCI Conference – 2006
- Dealing with Difficult People – Montreal – 2006